Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
UResponsibilities include but will not be limited to:
· Responsibilities depend on assigned level (I, II) and hospital needs.
· Works with the Receiving & other Shift Supervisors/Managers, Inventory Control Analysts and Customer Service Specialists with requests for priority services and to report issues.
· Must be detail, action, and results oriented.
· Must demonstrate mature judgment in managing responsibilities.
· Requires specialized expertise in the CHOP processes, methods, and skills related to inventory management.
· Other duties as assigned.
ULEVEL I - UThis is an entry to junior-level inventory technician position focused on developing the skills required to function as a supply chain professionals. Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
· Pick orders from storeroom to stock totes and carts for PAR locations.
· Pick orders from storeroom to stock carts for bedside mother carts.
· Put away products received for the storeroom inventory.
· Cycle count stock bulk items.
· Retrieve, restock, and deliver durable medical equipment (DME) and wheelchairs.
· Retrieve and deliver portable gas tanks, pumps and emergent supplies (SOS & STAT’s)
· Contact Customer Service and managers to report issues.
· Maintain assigned areas in a clean and organized manner.
· Provide training to new Inventory Technicians, as assigned.
· Assist Level II techs and managers with work, as assigned.
· 80-100% Inventory Tech Duties
· 0-20% Continuous Process Improvement, Training, Guiding and Mentoring
· Ability to lift 40 lbs.
· Repetitive motion
· Reaching, pushing, pulling carts weighing up to 250lbs.
· Walking, standing for extended periods of time
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
· Change agent demeanor
· Must be a “critical thinker” with an ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
· Displays sense of urgency and understands who the “customers” are.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communications skills are required for success in this function.
· Demonstrated good ability to prioritize work, strong organizational skills and initiative to improve processes.
· Consistently display a friendly, positive, and professional demeanor.
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check, FBI fingerprint check, Child Abuse clearance, drug test, and comply with the immunization requirements.