Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
Responsible for managing multiple incoming phone lines, greeting callers, answering routine questions, forwarding calls and taking messages
· Answer all the calls that come through to the main line of the company, and ensure that all the calls are routed to the appropriate department or person.
· Listen to the caller’s request and either solve the query or direct the call to the concerned department.
· Must know which staff are in which department and who is in charge of what function.
· Must maintain up-to-date information of the current happenings in the company.
· Must have knowledge of major events or products that the company is holding or launching.
· Update and maintain pertinent business information via computer or department files
Other duties may involve greeting visitors, making them comfortable, receiving the mail of the organization, handling some business communication, arranging meetings with clients and other workplace communication
· Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and prolonged periods of sitting or standing
· May experience stressful situations
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
· High school diploma or the equivalent
· 1 year of experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Excellent customer service skills, professional attitude & appearance
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational, record keeping & time management skills
· Ability to type 35 wpm
· Availability to work overtime/varied hours when required