Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
The above statements are intended
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
Travel within, and sometimes outside of, geographic region is required
Mental qualifications include ability to address client needs and sell solutions efficiently and effectively
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· High level acumen in complex business to business sales
· Knowledge of business services, outsourcing and document/information management a plus
· Superior customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance
· Excellent relationship management and credibility building skills
· Strategic/creative thinker and results-oriented sales person
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong team approach to business
· Passionate, dedicated, willing to work long hours