Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Assist with the management of all services contracted by client at the assigned site.
· Ensure staff is meeting quality and productivity standards as defined by client and manager.
· Ensure proper maintenance and usage of all equipment and supplies.
· Interface with the client, Operations team, and Corporate departments.
· Assist manager with the completion of staff payroll, site billing, service enhancements and employee of the month nominations on a timely basis.
· Supervise tasks or special projects and ensure their completion by set deadlines.
· Initiate communication and problem solving with manager in addressing client’s issues.
· Assist manager to manage budget and control expenses effectively. Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges.
· May contact and negotiate with outside vendors, if necessary.
· Perform other duties as requested by Site Manager and client.
Due to changing technology in office automation, both Supervisor & Assistant Manager are routinely required to learn new features and functionalities of copying machines, faxes, scanning, shipping equipment as introduced at the site and train staff immediately in order to take advantage of new functionalities for greater productivity and efficiencies.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Physical activity required including bending, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
· May lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
· Ability to perform complete supervision of mailroom
REVENUE REQUIREMENT FOR JOB TO EXIST
· Site Revenue:$50,000 & Above
· Associate's Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
· 2 or more years supervisory experience preferred in reprographic/mail setting.
FREEDOM TO ACT/ POLICY INVOLVEMENT
· Assignments are received and objective-oriented terms.
· Provides direction to subordinates based on general policies and management guidance.
· Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
· Interprets and executes policies and procedures that typically affect department.
· Recommends modifications to operating policies.
· Accomplishes results through lower level subordinate supervision or through experienced non-exempt employees who can exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments.
· Functions as an advisor to unit regarding tasks, projects and operations.
· Becomes actively involved in daily operations only when required to meet schedules or to resolve complex problems.
· Ensures projects are completed on schedule within budget.
· Frequent contact with internal personnel and outside clients.
· May conduct briefings and participates in meetings for internal and external representative concerning specific operations.
· Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance are a must.
· Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines.
· Possess strong communication skills.
· Adherence and support of CBPS Core Values: Focusing on Results & Customers, Be Innovative and Quality Driven and Performing Ethically.