Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Perform conference set-ups including audio visual equipment
· Resolve facilities issues for all building systems and equipment by determining the best solution
· Perform first line repair and maintenance of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and structural components
· Coordinate with vendors to provide preventative maintenance on HVAC systems, fire systems and generators
· Assist with coordination of maintenance request with the building personnel
· Perform personnel file shifts
· Perform all light maintenance request to include: furniture relocation, picture hanging and minor furniture repair
· Required to move or lift light objects (up to 50 pounds)
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
· High School Diploma or comparable work experience
· Must possess a minimum of one year facilities maintenance experience.
· Computer skills-Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
· Must possess a strong sense of urgency
· Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
· Excellent communication, organizational and follow up skills.
· Must be able to multi-task.