Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Develops project scope and processes, and manages project implementation.
· Schedules and conducts employee training.
· Coordinates coverage with site managers for vacation and sick days.
· Coordinates special projects with Area Managers as well as provides training and personnel for special projects.
· Maintains employee records and attendance histories.
· Interviews and hires all necessary regular and temporary project personnel.
· Analyzes potential sites and oversee conversion of new and existing sites, and assists in site closings.
· Works closely with Site Managers on their daily work needs and employee concerns.
· Assists in the development of side by sides with Sales.
· Works through Site Managers to maintain a more positive and productive atmosphere for workers.
· Develops budget proposals, and recommend budget changes where necessary.
· Sets and continually manages project expectations with team members and stakeholders.
· Delegates tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
· Identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within the project team.
· Identifies and manages routine and critical project issues.
· Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones using appropriate project management tools.
· Provides communications and progress reports regarding all aspects of the project.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Physical activity including bending, reaching, lifting (up to 50 lbs.) and prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
· May experience stressful situations
· Mental qualifications include ability to manage project efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
4 year college degree. PMP certification is preferred.
At least 3 years project management experience. Experience in manual/automated management systems and emerging technology and project financial management.
Production scanning experience required
Automated records management system
Advanced Microsoft Office Suite, Proficient in Spreadsheet and WP
Full knowledge of Quick-Tag preferred
· Ability to ensure that quality and production standards are met
· Ability to meet deadlines and understand the time issues involved in records request handling
· Ability to motivate, coach and train staff
· Ability to work extended hours and overtime as required
· Advanced customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance
· Advanced organizational, administrative, record keeping and time management skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects at the same time.
· Strong team approach to business
· Work closely with user base to evaluate, research & recommend information mgmt. solutions.
· Must understand corporate business objectives, and apply necessary judgment to effectively utilize limited resources