Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Work with Records Team to ensure smooth operation in locating, compiling, gathering and issuing requested records and information within established time frames. Process information, sort, classify and code material for integration into systems. Retrieve/reference information for users.
· Coordinate information creation, receipt, storage, retrieval and disposition. Shift files to provide needed space. Act as contact for all on-site and off-site record activities in the absence of Manager. Lead special project teams as assigned. Work with vendors as needed.
· Work closely with client to evaluate research and recommend solutions to records-related issues and problems. Maintain logs of all work submitted and completed using a date-time stamper, including service logs.
· Administer training programs for user departments to ensure standardization of systems and their effective use. Work with file-tracking technology. Responsible for opening and closing the Records Center. Keeps the center neat and professional looking. Assist the Site Manager with processing of monthly bills. Review logs and other paperwork for accuracy and completeness.
· Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges. Run reports in Word, Excel or CBPS Max as needed.
May possibly perform any of the following functions at the direction of the Site Manager:
· Prepare outgoing items for disposal in a secured fashion
Additional responsibilities that other employees at that site do not perform
· Physical activity required including frequent bending, reaching, lifting and standing
· May lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
· Up-to-date with technology equipment
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager and Vice President of Human Resources.
· College education preferred
· A minimum of 3 years direct experience in a records management setting with a minimum of 1 year supervisory experience
FREEDOM TO ACT/POLICY INVOLVEMENT
· Assignments are received in task-oriented terms.
· Provides direction to subordinates using established policies and procedures.
· Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall quality and efficiency.
· Administers and executes policies and procedures that typically affect subordinates.
· Oversee the activity of the Records Team
· Monitors daily operations of a unit and actively assists or provides direction to Records team.
· May perform on-going operational tasks.
· Ensures projects are completed on schedule following established procedures and schedules.
· Majority of liaison on internal basis with subordinates.
· Liaison normally involves specific phases of a project or operation.
· External contacts are infrequent and involve routine matters.
· Excellent customer service, professional attitude & appearance are a must. Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines.
· Excellent Word and Excel reporting skills.
· Excellent skills in terms of using file tracking technology.
· Adherence and support of CBPS Core Values: Focusing on Results & Customers, Be Innovative and Quality Driven and Performing Ethically.