Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Provides support to end users on a variety of print/copy/fax/scanning related issues.
· Identifies researches, troubleshoots, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical print, copy, fax, imaging support.
· Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
· Liaison with CBPS Fleet Call Center
· Interface with CBS sales and service representatives
· Ongoing office document output systems and maintenance
· First level responder to service calls, maintenance and troubleshooting. Responsible for preventative maintenance such as replacing toners and removing paper jams.
· Sets up, configures, and supports networks, MFPs, Print Servers, Print queues. Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations. Troubleshoots network print, imaging, fax performance issues. Recommends upgrades/patches/firmware and new applications and equipment.
· Fleet Management- MFP/Copy/Print/Fax/Scan-
· Manages CBPS fleet inventory for assigned account(s) spanning multiple locations and is responsible for 2 to 4 visits per year per city
· Lead the installations of technical configuration for networked MFPs (print/copy/fax/scan) for new fleet installations, adds/moves. Work with client IT to plan for the installation of hardware and software. Configure and maintain MFP network - Liaison with client’s I.T. dept on all matters including network and fax line drops, location of equipment, installation logistics, IP address, network security, MFP driver installation, MFP QA checks, and user migration.
· Assist with on-going print management, software testing, implementation and daily operations.
Reports: Meter readings, “break/fix” lapse time reports, call logs, etc.
· Train new employees on how to use equipment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Physical activity required including frequent bending, reaching, lifting and standing in stacking print output into boxes or containers.
· May lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
PRINT FLEET SPECIALIST II
· Associates Degree or technical school,
· Certified Microsoft Engineer, A+ certified, MFP/Printer Technician- 4+ years experience
· Understands basic network management, printer /MFP/PC configuration
· MFP/Copier, NSi, eCopy, Captaris, Esker, Equitrac, FM Audit, 366 Software, Print Fleet.
· Direct contact with client. Direct contact with internal company employees. Direct contact with Fleet repair technicians/service
· Demonstrate effort to improve operations, streamline work processes and work cooperatively with the client.
· Adherence and support of CBPS Core Values: Focusing on Results and Customers, Being Innovative and Quality Driven and Performing Ethically