Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Receive, sort, review, and prioritize documents for scanning.
· Ensure that the output is quality checked and accurately meet the instructions as submitted
· Deliver print jobs within established timeframes
Additional duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· No Travel required
· Ability to lift at least 50 pounds repeatedly
· Ability to sit for long periods of time
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
· High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
· No experience necessary
· Knowledge of systems furniture
· Practical knowledge of carpentry tools
· MS Outlook
· Web based work order system
· Ability to multi-task in a team driven environment
· Good memory skills
· Ability to develop solutions independently
· Ability to take and follow directions
· Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
· Must be proficient in English