Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Handle all incoming calls, using a main or floor switchboard, routes calls to appropriate party.
· Greet outside visitors in a professional manner.
· May sign for incoming and outgoing packages; route to appropriate party.
· Use internal paging system.
· Call for car service or messenger as requested by client.
· May perform filing, typing and other administrative duties as requested by client.
· Assist various departments with mass mailings.
· May receive and route faxes.
· May schedule conference room based on client requests and order catering as needed.
· Due to changing technology in office automation, will be required to learn new features and functionalities of copying machines, faxes, scanning, other equipment, PBX boxes as introduced at the site.
· Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges.
May possibly perform any of the following functions at the direction of the Site Records Manager:
· Set up and maintain client’s kitchen areas and conference rooms, order food and make coffee.
· Locate and retrieve company records as requested.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· Physical activity required including bending, reaching, prolonged periods of sitting.
· May lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.
· Ability to show positive greetings at all times first impression of company
· Good organizational skills