Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Functions as assistant to departmental staff
· Handles a wide variety of correspondence, memoranda, minutes, presentations, and documents from concept or rough draft to a finished product
· Coordinates a variety of travel arrangements including but not limited to local transportation, air travel, hotels/motels, rental cars, restaurants, client dinners, etc.
· Responsible for the process of recording time and attendance for tracking projects and baselines
· Maintains filing and maintenance of documents
· Creates Power Point presentations & various other presentation materials & management reports for the department as required
· Takes and publishes minutes for departmental meetings
· Handles telephone calls and faxes for department
Handles all other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
Intermittent physical activity including reaching, prolonged periods of sitting, bending, or lifting (up to 10lbs)
Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
Good organizational skills
· High School Diploma required or equivalent work experience
· College is a plus
· 4+ years administrative experience
· Knowledge of and ability to operate modern office equipment
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
· Ability to type minimum of 50 wpm with accuracy
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to meet deadlines and understand time commitments
· Excellent oral and written skills
· Excellent customer relation skills
· Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures
· Ability to understand and carry out complex instructions with little guidance
· Ability to change direction and adjust priorities quickly and effectively
· Ability to trouble-shoot problems and handle complaints with great efficiency
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and company contacts