Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
Records Center Project Inventory: Inventory of records within records center by project type, status, dependency, and next steps.
Records Center Project Processing: Records mass communication to firm establish need to address identified projects; follow-up by Project Manager and records operations with memos and schedule for end user engagement. Standard approach to all content: digitization, disposition, and archiving.
Records Operations Records Standards Operating Procedures: Map all responsible areas and processes associated with the records operation, document process steps, and establish workflow maps. For areas with gaps, define best practices and seek approval to update the procedure.
Data Cleanup RMS Data. Create data categories for corrective action based on missing, incomplete, or incorrect information in the records management system.
Metrics and Measures Operations Tracking. Define productivity and accuracy measures, identify metrics that can be automatically captured and reported on, establish and train for any manual tracking processes.
· Intermittent physical activity including reaching, prolonged periods of sitting, bending, or lifting (up to 50lbs)
· Some travel may be required (up to 10% travel – based on project activity/requirements)
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· 7+ years of record management experience within a legal environment required
· 3+ years project management experience preferred
· Business Process Outsourcing or consulting experience a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Word , Excel, PowerPoint, Project
· Proficient with records management software preferred
· Ability to manage digital inventory database
· Strong process management capabilities
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong accountability skills
· Ability to meet multiple and tight deadlines
· Grasp new concepts quickly