Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
- Process and distribute parts using SAP WMS for prototype builds.
- Parts are received and scanned to shelf locations.
- Parts are picked for build-specific projects.
- Transporting parts to offsite locations.
- Maintain in house inventory levels.
- Short Parts Management – expedite late part shipments.
- Data maintenance in SAP.
- Tracking data in excel.
- Prepare reports as necessary.
- Work with IS applications; Lotus Notes, Excel, SAP, Word.
Must be able to operate a forklift.
Driving a car (clean driving record)
Lift/Carry 50 pounds
Must be able to work overtime
Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
Ability to properly give inspections
Good organizational skills
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
High School Diploma
At least 1 year of experience working in a warehouse setting within Inventory Control and Distribution. Experience in Automotive is a plus.
DOT certification is a plus.
Basic Computer knowledge required (Word, Excel)
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work a standard eight (8) hour day with some occasional overtime and possibly occasional weekend work.
- Willingness to work in an environment where attention to detail is vital.