Canon Business Process Services, Inc. has an opening for an Resrvation Coordinator who will be an essential part of our team at our client’s site in Boston, MA. Our coordinator will serve as a concierge for the conference room center and provide excellent customer service to a dynamic team. This position is a high customer service environment. We are looking for people who can provide “white glove” service. Previous experience working in a professional legal environment is required.
Shift is 11am- 7pm , Mon- Thurs
Reservations Associate I
· Greet and direct in a hospitable, professional and helpful manner guests and employees.
· Provide directions to personnel arriving at the site for meetings.
· Utilize a web-based system to secure reservations for clients. Maintain multiple employee distribution lists located in the Global Address list of Microsoft Outlook directory.
· Coordinate conference room reservations for clients as requested via email, phone, or other communication method. Obtain necessary information related to meeting requests and specific needs of the client (room size, technical equipment, tables, chairs, white boards, etc.) Perform daily auto bump checks.
· Complete conference room set-up by adding/removing chairs and tables as needed.
· Place nameplates daily based on current reservations; remove name plates based on bumped reservations.
· Update client profiles per requests in accordance with established guidelines.
· Organize and distribute supplies to client employees as per job request details.
· Inspect individual workspaces and conferences rooms for compliance with the “clear/clean desk policy” and refresh conference rooms as needed.
· Prepare workstations for guests, new hires and post-terminations.
· Monitor overall cleanliness of conference rooms. Remove materials left in these areas and coordinate return/pick-up of materials to clients. Wipe down dry erase boards and report any cleaning issues as necessary.
· Monitor inventory of equipment and supplies. Replenish standard office supplies for all workstations and conference rooms.
· Receive catering orders from vendors.
· Provide facilities team with support as needed.
Assist with special projects as necessary.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Physical activity required including bending, reaching, lifting and pro-longed periods of sitting, standing and/or walking.
· May lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or the Vice President of Human Resources.
· High School Diploma
Reservations Associate I: Some related hospitality/travel/tourism and/or customer service experience
Reservations Associate II: Minimum of 3 years related experience, including web-based reservation systems
· Reservations Associate I: Basic computer skills, including excel; ability to utilize web-based system to secure/edit reservations is preferred.
· Reservations Associate II: Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including excel; ability to utilize web-based system to secure/edit reservations.
Reservations Associate I:
· Effective written and oral communication skills.
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to analyze the situation and resolve any issues under general guidance
· Ability to take directions