Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Coordinate, prepare, process projects for document scanning, electronic conversion, indexing, stamping. Check specifications on the request form for accuracy, quality and time requirements.
· Upon completion of processing documents/ electronic files quality check production and then output to the client’s specified delivery media. i.e. single page/ multipage tiff, OCR, PDF, email, CD, DVD, load files etc.
· Duplicate and label DVD’s, CD’s using the labeling format specified by the client within the requested timeframes.
· Complete blowback requests per client’s requirements accurately, efficiently, with in the specified time requirements.
· Maintain scanner quality (i.e. cleaning lens, reporting mechanical failures). Maintain required levels of quality and rates of production.
· Log in/out boxes for scanning. Record objective and bibliographic information as appears on documents. Create bar codes for documents. Follow document preparation procedures.
· Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges.
· Perform other duties as requested by Manager, Assistant Manager and Supervisor
May at some time perform the following:
· Process outgoing mail and packages
· Send, receive and deliver faxes
· Provide light housekeeping such as making coffee and keeping conference rooms orderly.
· Handle light maintenance such as replacing light bulbs (if necessary).
· Handle reception work including answering phones, taking messages and greeting visitors.
· Due to changing technology in office automation, will be required to learn new features and functionalities of copying machines, faxes, scanning, shipping equipment as introduced at the client location.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching and prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
· May lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
· High school Diploma or equivalent
· 0-1 year experience working in a mailroom or professional office environment.
· Some knowledge of the job.
· Moderate understanding of general job aspects and some understanding of the detailed aspects of the job
· Knowledge of metering, weighting, logging and other shipping procedures.
· Some computer skills preferred.
· Ability to perform routine functions of various equipment and systems (fax, scanner, metering, stamping, tracking systems, photocopying, color copying, etc.)
· Close supervision involving detailed instructions and contact checking of work performance.
· Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance are a must. Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines.
· Adherence and support of CBPS Core Values: Focusing on Results & Customers, Be Innovative and Quality Driven and Performing Ethically.