Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Responsible for Materials Distribution Department
· Maintains day-to-day communications with CHOP’s Materials Distribution Managers and CBPS’s Operations Manager & Director
· Keeps management informed of all operational issues
· Works with management to evaluate, research and recommend solutions regarding Distribution mgt related issues.
· Prioritize, schedule and delegates assignments to staff and monitors progress
· Ensure quality and productivity standards are being met by staff
· Ensure proper maintenance and usage of all equipment and supplies
· Interface with the client, operations team, and corporate departments as necessary
· Initiate communication and problem solving with regard to customer concerns
· Assists Site Manager with administration of HR policies and procedures including safety, performance evaluations, employee training, development and motivation
· Assists in recruiting new employees
· Compiles weekly and monthly statistical data to be used by Manager for reporting
· Manage budget and control expenses effectively
· Assists with staff payroll, site billing, and service enhancements.
· Performs other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Ability to supervise management department conducting a safe environment
· Good organizational skills
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
· High School Diploma; College degree preferred
· One year in hospital materials distribution, inventory management or logistics preferred.
· Previous experience managing a staff of 10+ non-exempt employees a plus
· Strong product knowledge a must.
· Working knowledge of Lawson (or similar supply chain management systems) required.
· Ability to use word processing and spreadsheets applications (Microsoft Office Programs)
· Change agent demeanor
· Must be a “critical thinker” with an ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment.
· Displays sense of urgency and understands who the “customers” are.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communications skills are required for success in this function.
· Demonstrated good ability to prioritize work, strong organizational skills and initiative to improve processes.
· Consistently display a friendly, positive, and professional demeanor.
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check, FBI fingerprint check, Child Abuse clearance, drug test, and comply with the immunization requirements.