Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
Prior Mail Messenger Center or Trucking logistics experience preferred
· Manages & oversee all services contracted by client at the assigned site by providing exceptional customer service & quality
· Evaluates and resolves high priority and complex problems through communication and negotiation with clients, vendors, and internal professionals in support of a proactive, responsive and friendly customer environment
· Manages budget, resource allocation, and forecasting tools to ensure best possible use of resources and to plan and report budgetary expenses effectively
· Manages status reports, productivity reports, and other source documents to ensure optimal performance is met by staff
· Functions as a liaison between the client & CBPS
· Prioritize and schedules all work including overflow work to backup facility
· Ensures proper maintenance and usage of all equipment and supplies
· Conducts staff meetings to ensure communication of corporate policies and goals
· Manages staff by selecting and recruiting, developing, and mentoring staff; handle corrective actions as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with Company policy; evaluating performance; providing training and development opportunities; coach and counsel staff
· Ensures and analyzes production targets onsite are met daily, weekly, and monthly by measuring against Company goals
· Interfaces with the client, operations team, and corporate departments as necessary
Completes CBPS staff payroll, site billing, service enhancements and employee of the month
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Occasionally lifting and/or moving of up to 50 lbs.
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
· Performing highest l
evel of customer service for client