Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Assemble orders and prepare goods for shipment.
· Record shipment data, including weight, charges, and space availability.
· Receive and unpack materials and supplies.
· Report damages and discrepancies to request reimbursement or re-shipment.
· Maintain logs of all shipments outgoing and incoming.
· Prepare monthly production and volume reports in order to measure productivity and prepare billing charges.
May possibly perform any of the following functions at the direction of the Site Manager:
· Move boxes, supplies or furniture; replace light bulbs.
· May be requested to perform document scanning.
· Due to changing technology in office automation, will be required to learn new features and functionalities of copying machines, faxes, scanning, shipping equipment as introduced at the site.
· Additional responsibilities that other employees at that site do not perform.
· High school Diploma or equivalent
· 2-5 years’ experience working in a shipping/receiving or professional office environment.
· Able to complete general duties with minimal direction.
· Working knowledge & application of domestic and international shipping carriers, customs, duties and shipping regulations as well as internal tools used (e.g., scanning equipment, hot-synching of scanners, internal database tracking system, dollies and carts
· General supervision and instructions given for routine work and detailed instructions given for new activities
· Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance are a must.
· Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines.
· Adherence and support of CBPS Core Values: Focusing on Results & Customers, Be Innovative and Quality Driven and Performing Ethically.