Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
Will manage and provide analysis of the Business side of a national account. Will collect and collate data, provide forecasts, financial measures, volume analysis and other relevant metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis to relevant stakeholders. Will work closely with Process Improvement Manager on Data collection and project identification. Builds measurement collection tools and templates for reporting. The candidate hired will be based in one of the following areas: Boston, MA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; Wausau, WI or Cincinnati, OH.
Produce new metrics to establish the site as a Center of Excellence
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Must have 2+ years of experience in Office Services/Business Services Management
· Track record of process improvement and change management a must
· In-depth knowledge of current industry standards in business services & records management
· Ability to manage complex projects
· Six Sigma Green Belt a plus
· Global business experience a plus
· Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project and Access.
· Especially Strong knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint is a must, including Macros and VBA.
· Strong understanding and experience with databases (Sequel/Oracle) preferred.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Creative, innovative, and strategic thinking skills
· Must be dependable, reliable, detail oriented with good organizational skills as well as self-initiative