Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Prospects for business customers primarily through cold calling, networking, social media, email – all leading to face to face meetings
· Builds, develops and nurtures customer relationships with contacts at prospective client accounts and sold accounts
· Responsible for complex, well-defined sales opportunities
· Expected to drive an internal team towards a well-defined end goal and ultimate sale
· Drives revenue and maintains accountability for set goals and objectives
· Attains and exceeds monthly sales quotas, as well as appointment and business plan minimums
· Prepares and presents professional proposals and service solutions specific to the customer’s needs
· Actively participates in various sales and skills training, both company provided and self-paced
· Develops sales plans and penetrates new accounts in an assigned territory
· Works with various internal departments – operations, HR, finance, professional solutions / analysts to ensure high quality solutions and ongoing account management
· Understands the full array of CBPS service offerings and appropriate target accounts for each
· Asks critical first, second and third level qualifying questions to understand what it will take to win a deal
· Utilizes Salesforce.com to track all activity related to the sales cycle
· Engaged in supporting and growing current client accounts at the discretion of the sales and operations management team
Performs other duties as requested by Manager, Sales Regional
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
Travel within, and sometimes outside of, geographic region is required
Mental qualifications include ability to address client needs and sell solutions efficiently and effectively
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Extensive Sales background (7+ years)
· Thorough understanding of complex solutions with a technology slant
· Track record of success with a long sales cycle and with a consultative sell
· Proven prospecting success with a high energy level – must be a proven hunter
· High level acumen in complex business to business sales
· Knowledge of business services, outsourcing and document/information management a plus
· Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
· Proficient in PowerPoint or other presentation software
· Sales Software knowledge a plus
· Superior customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance
· Excellent relationship management and credibility building skills
· Strategic/creative thinker and results-oriented sales person
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strong team approach to business
· Passionate, dedicated, willing to work long hours