Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Responsible for the records and document management program and staff at a client site. Oversee the smooth processing, sorting, classification and coding of materials for integration into the re-cords systems. Responsible for the easy retrieval and referencing of needed information on a timely basis.
· Analyze the Records Management needs of the client(s) and develop programs to effectively meet those needs. Work closely with all staff members to ensure that information systems of the organization meet their needs and contribute to organizational objectives.
· Manage on-site and off-site components of the Records program. Undertake audits of records created and stored within the organization. Develop programs for the distribution, retrieval and storage of records, including new information technologies into the organization and client.
· Create and maintain databases for the control and retrieval of information. Ensure records are disposed or archived according to corporate policy or client policy.
· Implement and formulate procedures, rules, records and information management policies and procedures. Ensure all aspects of record keeping adhere to relevant corporate policy or client policy and according to federal, state and local regulations including requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley Act HIPAA Privacy, etc. Deliver training to client staff as necessary.
· Assist in developing and maintaining disaster recovery plans to ensure that the organization or client has access to necessary information controlled by CBPS, to continue functioning in the event of a major disaster.
· Manage staff by selecting and recruiting; developing and mentoring staff; handling corrective actions; evaluating performance; providing training and development opportunities; coaching and counseling staff.
· Ensure quality control metrics on daily work performed and measures against goals. Analyze and compile monthly statistical reporting metrics on records and information management.
· Provide assistance to users in controlling costs associated with information creation, storage and retrieval.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· May lift and/or move up to 40 lbs on occasions.
· Mental qualifications include ability analyzes and share data
· Good organizational skills