Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Manages software development projects, working directly with staff across CBPS.
· Partners with management in developing long-range strategic goals and necessary resource projections, approved by Senior Management, for CBPS technology related product development and delivery.
· Maintains an in-depth knowledge of assigned service offerings and uses this knowledge to assist CBPS site locations in meeting their revenue growth objectives.
· Develops and implements strategy, identifies resources, and manages implementation of new services & technology for CBPS.
· Develops test criteria to qualify the service’s ability to meet functional specifications & CBPS customer needs.
· Monitors the level of quality, assuring that the offerings meet CBPS’s established quality requirements both technically and from the customer’s point of view.
· Standardizes technical solutions for core services offerings.
· Develops and insures that solutions are implemented and managed with a standard implementation methodology.
· Utilizes a high degree of leadership, analytical and technical abilities, business knowledge, and communication skills to effectively guide the design and development of highly visible technical solutions for all CBPS locations.
· Maintains an awareness of innovative information technology solutions to insure accurate identification or evaluation of CBPS service offerings (i.e., Mail, Reprographics, Records Management, Electronic Printing, etc)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
Negligible travel – approx. 1%. No physical requirements.
Mental qualifications include ability to perform all tasks assigned
Ability to develop testing criteria to meet company needs
Up-to-date with advanced information technology
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Expertise in systems productivity, data management, operating systems, new technology and product development life cycles
· Broad knowledge of the company’s product development and implementation requirements.
· A minimum of 5 - 7+ years experience in systems development and implementation.
· Advanced knowledge of standard office equipment
· Excellent Aptitude or experience in software programming or project management
· Solid troubleshooting skills
· Project Management skills
· Must be able to communicate effectively with diverse groups and clients, demonstrating excellent verbal and written skills.
· Excellent presentation skills
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to quickly assess and prioritize
· Must be able to work with peers & team to establish departmental decisions, processes & ensure standardized activities.
· Ability to manage difficult clients, employees and situations.