Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Standing, bending, lifting (up to 50 pounds), and operating machinery for long periods of time.
· Warehouse facility that can be colder or hotter than typical room temperature due to the weather
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
· High school diploma or GED (Required)
· Some college coursework or associates degree in a mechanical or technical field (preferred)
· Experience with production machinery or mail fulfillment is beneficial
· Experience with mail insertion equipment (Preferred)
· Basic mechanical skills (ability to use small hand tools) and/or the willingness to learn
· Basic technical skills (MS Word, MS Excel, basic Internet and MS Windows navigation/understanding)
· Microsoft Office
· Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time on a daily basis with constant movement between tasks
· Positive, hard-working attitude with a team player mentality
· Takes the initiative to learn, ask questions, and help other team members complete tasks quickly
· Excellent attention to detail - mistakes may result in delays, rework, missed SLAs, waste, and/or HIPAA violations
· Ability to lift 50 pounds to shoulder height or above
· Willingness to adapt to a constantly-changing environment that is often stressful and fast-paced
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Reliable vehicle - our facility is located in Robinson Township