Update and Maintain Office Space for all Buildings using specialized Facility Management Software Program and AutoCAD.
· Provide and maintain Facilities Information Management System software, drawings, and databases using a combination of design software programs such as AutoCAD and Visio.
· Ability to work with planning & internal placement and relocation of employee staff
· Coordinate office space allocations and handle requests for space, and update AutoCAD i-Office drawings to reflect these changes.
· Review, approve or deny office space requests based on Office Space criteria.
· Audit accuracy of employee counts using various methods to reflect correct headcount per building per floor by department.
· Develop detailed scheduled reports and charts of organizational headcounts by employee type and manager.
· Ensure personnel information is kept up to date in the database.
· Work in conjunction with the Facilities Team to coordinate and execute relocations of personnel, furniture, and telephones.
· Request box moves and disconnect and reconnect phone lines, using reports from client IT & communications systems.
· Prepare monthly reports as needed to Facility Manager.
· Inventory and assets management / financial asset value retention required
· Send Building Notifications as needed for Facilities Team
Heavy work on PC and phone. Regular walking around building (four floors) required. Mental qualifications include ability to understand, utilize, and maintain the Facilities Information Management system using client provided specialized software.
Post-secondary education required
General working understanding of Visio and autoCAD,
5-10 years of experience working with MS 365 Office Suite, Excel, Adobe, Sharepoint and Outlook Calendar. Experience working in iOffice preferred. Strong background working with multiple vendors and contractors
Security and perimeter planning will become part of the position.
Project Management coordination is a plus
MS Office Suite, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, MS Access
Strong computer literacy and ability to learn software programs. Ability to edit and add notes in Adobe. MS Project is a plus
· Ability to meet deadlines and understand time issues
· Ability to prioritize and work with co-workers, supervisors and customers
· Ability to resolve customer issues and take responsibility for work performed
· Ability to work overtime as required
· Good customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance
· Excellent organization and communication skills
· Attention to rolling Outlook calendars