Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
· Oversees responsibility for National and Regional Enterprise Account(s)
· Directs activities of Site Managers and Area Managers of specific Account
· Monitors operations for efficiency and quality of service
· Liaison with all regional operations areas
· Manages to regional budgetary guidelines
· Monitors operating unit activities to ensure compliance with CBPS and client policies, as well as contract requirements
· Assists in renegotiating unit contracts
· Establishes productivity guidelines
· Coordinates placement and assignment of personnel throughout division
· Assists in develops financial and budgetary forecasts for each unit
· Monitors financial performance including billing and receivable procedures
· Liaison with all CBPS staff functions on activities relating to own operating units
· Maintains working relationship with representative including identifying needs analysis, handling criticism & informing of progress
· Audits Site Manager and Area Manager’s administration of CBPS personnel policies and actions to ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees
· Plans for development of unit employees at managerial and non-managerial levels
· Plans for staffing and implementation of new accounts and services
· Assists in sales presentation as needed
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· 35% Travel required
· Occasionally lifting and/or moving of up to 10 lbs.
· Mental qualifications include ability to analyze and share data with management and clients efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
· Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
· Minimum 10 years previous related operations experience setting and experience in the reprographic/mail industry
· Identify operations metrics and measurements, including productivity capacity models, performance measurements, and service standards
· Develops and manages relationships with clients on a day-to-day basis as it relates to the delivery of operations, management, data, or statistical services and products;
· Seeks out and address client issues to prevent service level deficiencies
· Advanced knowledge of mail, copy, fax and binding machinery
· As required by account contract, knowledge of industry trends and technological changes
· Advanced knowledge of Windows 95/98, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Floor plan and Organization Chart creation ability a plus
· Communicate effectively with diverse groups and clients
· Manage complex projects that impact operations effectively, within time and budgetary constraints
· Ability to work varied extended hours
· Advanced ability to execute and deliver the highest quality and production
· Advanced ability to motivate, manage, mentor and train staff
· Advanced organizational, administrative, record keeping and time management skills
· Creative strategic thinking and performance
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· In-depth knowledge of current industry standards in three or more of the following: mail, copy, fax, records, messenger, reception, housekeeping and related services
· Strong team approach to business
· Expert in customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance