Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Drive BPO revenue from opportunity development through contract signing
· Responsible for net new clients (new logos) and add-on business
· Create opportunities through high end prospecting, including the use of social media, networking and other methods
· Forge strong relationships with internal sales and operations team to drive opportunities as needed
· Lead internal teams down the path to winning deals – including sales, operations, professional solutions, HR and finance
· Develop a large and diverse pipeline to ensure achievement of annual sales revenue budget
· Articulate value of the Canon BPO offerings in order to achieve targeted margin thresholds
· Negotiate strong, profitable and fair deals with clients and prospective clients
· Be a BPO industry expert to establish credibility within the internal organization and with clients and prospects
· Understand evolving trends in the BPO space
· Build high level relationships with key decision makers at client and prospective client organizations
· Utilize strong relationships with coaches and champions to provide insight that leads to wins
· Maintains a high level of activity – first appointments, follow up appointments, networking meetings, proposals, etc.
· Prepare and present professional proposals/service solutions specific to the customer’s needs
· Actively participate in various sales and skills training, both company provided and self-paced
· Understand the full array of CBPS service offerings and appropriate target accounts for each
· Ask critical first, second and third level qualifying questions to understand what it will take to win a deal
· Utilize Salesforce.com to track all activity related to the sales cycle
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
· Strong presentation software skills (PPT, etc.)
· CRM database experience a plus (Salesforce.com)
· Social Media prospecting & personal brand management (e.g., LinkedIn)
· Superior sales skills, professional attitude and appearance
· Excellent relationship management and credibility building skills
· Strategic/creative thinker and results-oriented sales person
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· In-depth knowledge of current industry standards and trends
· Strong team approach to business
· Passionate, dedicated, willing to work long hours and wear many hats