Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
Material Handler I and II:
· Maintains safe, clean and orderly work environment at all times.
· Loads materials onto vehicles, installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent damage while in transit.
· Safely moves, loads, and unloads product to and from pallet racks with MHE above or below ground.
· Reads work orders and/or follows oral instructions to meet scheduled activities as directed.
· Receive materials and verify materials against packing lists to ensure the accuracy of the delivery.
· Works effectively in a team environment and demonstrates flexibility in all assigned tasks.
· Communicates effectively, reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, operating policies, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
· Wears personal protective Equipment as required for the job
· Operates and drives gasoline-, liquefied gas-, or electric-powered industrial trucks equipped with lifting devices, such as forklift, boom, scoop, lift beam and swivel-hook, fork-grapple, clamps, elevating platform, or trailer hitch, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or locate, relocate, and stack products, equipment, or materials in warehouse or storage locations.
· Must satisfactorily complete the CBPS Forklift Operator Training Course.
May be additionally required to perform the following OSR related duties:
Under general supervision, is responsible for all mail, packages and interoffice correspondence handling and dispatching for all classes of mail/packages. Responsible for the handling, routing, pick-up and delivery activities of mail operation and the assignment & participation of tasks involving all activities; performs related duties as required.
Material Handler I and II:
· Must be capable of standing and/or walking for extended periods (at least 2 hours straight, 4 times per an 8-hour day). Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, crouch, squat and reach above shoulder level on a frequent basis.
· May lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
· Must be able to safely operate a forklift.
· Must wear personal protective equipment as required for the job.