Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we-and our clients-deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you'll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you'll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits-you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology across information and document management, business process outsourcing<https://cbps.canon.com/managed-services/business-process-outsourcing>; and managed workforce services. The company helps clients improve operational business performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2018 by IAOP for the twelfth year; Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at cbps.canon.com<https://cbps.canon.com/>; and follow us on Twitter @CanonBPO.
· Facilitates instructor-led and virtual classroom (i.e., WebEx) training programs for corporate and regional personnel
· Conducts Train-the-Trainer sessions to assist Trainers in delivering classroom and virtual training programs.
· Coordinates and conducts on-site custom training programs for region
· Partners with Director of Training & Development on design and development of corporate, regional and client training programs.
· Creates design documents outlining course objectives, content, assessment and evaluation criteria.
· Develops innovative learning solutions utilizing various instructional design methodologies and technologies.
· Works on curriculum teams and independently in the design development and testing of training programs.
· Responsible for design and development of training materials including writing of presentations, facilitator/participant guides, self-study, on-the-job training activities, e-Learning.
· Implements and maintains Regional Training Pro-ACT, ACT Programs and Online Learning Portal
· Acts as a consultant to regional team to design, develop, coordinate & conduct training programs and learning plans for the region as required by local Operations needs & Corporate priorities
Administration & Reporting
· Coordinates with Director of Training & Development to maintain appropriate training and development records
· Maintains regional training database with class schedules, registration, attendance, etc.
· Works with regional team to ensure employees are in compliance with all regulatory, safety and compliance related courses.
· Develop metrics to gauge employee satisfaction and present aggregate results along with action plans to improve satisfaction and productivity to strengthen client satisfaction and increase productivity
· Administers Online Learning Portal for region including developing learning plans for key clients and reporting,
· Partner with Corporate Environmental, Health and Safety Manager to develop and execute site specific safety plans.
· Conduct accident investigations and recommend remedial measures