Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
· Communicate with customers and peers to resolve complaints, research problems, and answer questions
· Assist the customer in the determination of reproduction requirements
· Support customer committed delivery dates
· Request and distribute plots of digital data to suppliers, subsidiaries and shop customers
· Validate drawing configuration in various systems
· Maintain drawing accountability and distribution in various systems
· Verify quality of products and accuracy of data
· Support the accurate collection of metrics and billing data
· Follow safety rules and procedures
· Perform other duties as requested by Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor, and Lead
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· May involve intermittent physical activity including bending, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods of sitting or standing
· May occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 lbs
· May experience stressful situations
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
· 3-5 years previous experience preferred
· Knowledge of basic office equipment
· Basic PC operation skills, window and web navigation
· Knowledge of basic software applications-MS Word, Excel, E-Mail
· Excellent customer service skills
· Professional attitude and appearance a must
· Ability to ensure that quality and production standards are met
· Ability to meet deadlines and understand time issues
· Ability to prioritize workload
· Ability to resolve customer issues and take responsibility for work performed
· Ability to work overtime as required
· Clear status on criminal and drug test (if required by client for that site)
· Good communication skills
· Must be a team player