Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
· Ensure welding operations are performed as specified and in accordance with all applicable procedure
· Welds and fabricates steel, aluminum for automotive build projects using MIG and TIG welding
· Completes metal fabrication and repairs as required
· Maintains welding equipment to ensure full compliance with all safety rules and regulations
· Effectively read and adhere to equipment manuals, factory diagrams, and blueprints related to welding projects
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
Physical activity required includes frequent bending, reaching, lifting, and standing. Must have the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
Good organizational skills
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
High School Diploma or equivalent
A minimum of 3-5 years is required
Considerable knowledge of automotive fabrication technology
Some computer experience utilizing Microsoft Office is preferred, but not required.
· MIG and / or TIG welding experience
· Experience with resistance spot welding
· Required to perform fixture setups
· Ability to read 2D drawings
· Required to complete single parts inspection
· Proficiency with CATIA (3D & 2D), Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint)
· Faro-Arm measurement software
· Experience with robotics, operating crane and forklift equipment