Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
· Plans, organizes, coordinates & directs all procurement activities by understanding the procurement needs of the Company & its clients
· Provides logistical support for nationwide site startups
· Assist in the management of vendor relationships in order to ensure that the Company receives maximum value in terms of price, quality, response time and reliability
· Participates in the development and growth of the internal sourcing capability including the selection of technology to support the sourcing process
· Provides periodic reports to the Company on sourcing savings and expense reduction
· Oversees the maintenance of the equipment database
· Responsible for idle equipment population requests and the Corporate vehicle fleet
· Supports an environment that encourages the exchange of differing views, inspires creativity and development, supports continuous learning, and responds to and values people
· Continually monitors the general economic and technological environment and anticipates trends
Assigns responsibility and accountability as appropriate
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Provide support to the Purchasing Specialists.
· Mental qualifications include ability to develop and execute plan of action
· Good organizational skills
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Materials Management, or a similar field required
· Master’s Degree preferred
· 3-5 years in a sourcing/procurement position plus a minimum
· CPM a plus
· Advanced knowledge of all office equipment
· Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· AdvancedExcel skills a BIG PLUS
· Ability to understand visual processes, interpret data and translate into written word
· Be able to create a customer focused environment
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Ability to develop, maintain and utilize relationships of all levels
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgment
· Wide degree of creativity and latitude
· Ability to work well in stressful situations & be deadline sensitive
· Ability to communicate with clients, vendors and management employees