A high level consultative sales professional who will actively seek, develop and close opportunities within targeted law firms and corporate general counsel departments to grow revenue.
This individual will be responsible for increasing revenue by developing and fostering new relationships within law firms and key corporate decision makers. As the company's primary point of contact with customers, you will provide strategic guidance and knowledge to clients during the sales process while building market awareness and contributing to the team as a thought leader.
• Personally prospects for new customers through leveraging past relationships, networking, social media, expansion of services to existing clients, telemarketing and emailing campaigns.
• Targeting and prospecting the appropriate decision makers at law firms and corporations to develop new relationships and/or broaden scope of business with existing contacts and relationships.
• Grow revenue and expand services within territory.
• Responsible for uncovering, qualifying and managing moderately complex, well-defined sales opportunities.
• Drives revenue and is accountable for set goals and objectives
• Attains and exceeds quarterly sales quotas for closing business, meetings and proposal/quote generation
• Prepares and presents professional eDiscovery proposals/service solutions specific to the customer’s needs
• Conduct first level demos of review technology (s).
• Develops sales strategies to move prospects forward towards close.
• Collaborates with key players and key departments within the organization to ensure optimal sales results and customer satisfaction
• Prepares monthly and weekly sales reports through the use of Salesforce.com
• Assists in developing financial forecasts
• Negotiates client contracts, secures add-on business and supports service delivery in ensuring successful client engagements.
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
· J.D. a plus
· High level acumen in complex business to business sales
· Knowledge of the EDRM
· Understanding the litigation process
· Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· Proficient with utilizing LinkedIn for prospecting.
· CRM knowledge and usage required. Salesforce.com a plus.
· Familiarity with Relativity and other eDiscovery software tools.
· Superior customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance
· Excellent relationship management and credibility building skills
· Strategic/creative thinker and results-oriented sales person
· Excellent presentation skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· In-depth knowledge of current industry standards and trends
· Strong team approach to business
· Passionate, dedicated, willing to work long hours