Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
· Responsibilities depend on assigned level (I, II) and business needs.
· Responsible for the effective management of customer calls and emails to include recording the call and issue, working within available means to resolve and/or escalate issues and provide feedback to the customer when issues are resolved.
· Works with the supervisors and analysts to ensure processes are clearly defined and issues are prioritized and resolved.
· Assists the supervisors and analysts with the optimization of people, processes and technology solutions that support inventory solutions.
· Must be detail, action, and results oriented. Must demonstrate mature judgment in managing responsibilities.
· Requires specialized expertise in the CHOP processes, methods, and skills related to inventory management.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Requires specialized expertise in Materials Distribution and/or Logistics processes, methods, and skills related to inventory management and communication.
· The expectation is that time spent on responsibilities will be:
This is a junior level customer service position focused on call management and customer service skills development.
· Answers phone and emails from internal customers of the Materials Distribution department. Documents call information such as who called, situation/problem, urgency.
· Troubleshoot and/or resolve internal customer issues as able. Dispatch inventory technician if necessary.
· Escalates call in accordance with department procedures.
· Maintain a clean customer service area.
· Provide training to new Customer Service Specialists, as assigned.
· Assist Level II Customer Service Specialists with work, as assigned