Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
· Maintain files
· Retrieve files from Records Center for client use as requested. Deliver files to clients within established time frames. Ensure returned files are properly logged and placed back in their proper location.
· Prepare files to be sent for storage. When needed, arranges for files to be retrieved from storage.
· Maintain cataloging process, procedures as well as rules and regulations
· Evaluate current cataloging system for completeness, efficiency and usefulness by taking inventories and reviewing retrieval needs
· Shift files to accommodate needed space as needed
· Create files through data entry into file tracking software, apply labels to folders, inter-filing
(by alphabetical order and sort by number)
May possibly perform any of the following functions at the direction of the Site Records Manager:
· May be requested to perform document scanning
· Due to changing technology and new laws in regard to record-keeping, will be required to learn new features and functionalities of the file tracking software and keep abreast of new regulations
· Additional responsibilities that other employees at that site do not perform
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Physical activity required including bending, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods standing.
· May lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Ability to properly dispose records or other classified company material
· Good organizational skills