BE A PART OF THE BIG GAME! SEEKING HIGHLY SKILLED /CUSTOMER ORIENTED TALENT TO JOIN OUR ELITE TEAM IN MINNEAPOLIS.
Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
• Receive unpack and deliver materials, packages and supplies.
• Maintain logs of all shipments outgoing and incoming.
• DRIVERS ONLY: Drive company vehicle to pick up and deliver outgoing mail and packages from various site locations within established time frames, per directions given.
***This is a temporary assignment slated for January 2018-February 2018
• The incumbent in this position should possess a High School Diploma or equivalent. Physical activity required includes frequent bending, reaching, lifting, and standing. Must have ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• Working knowledge & application of domestic and international shipping carriers, customs, duties and shipping regulations as well as internal tools used (e.g. Scanning equipment, hot-synching of scanners, internal database tracking system, dollies and carts).
• Must be able to successfully complete FBI background check.
• DRIVERS ONLY: Valid U.S. Driver's License with a clean driving record.