Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
The Contract & Billing Analyst is responsible for the management and maintenance of the contract process specifically as it relates to review, interpretation and analysis of the financial aspects of the client contracts and external vendors. In addition, the position is responsible for the process of updating all contractual information within our Billing system as well as performing the complete billing functions for one region on a monthly basis
· Ensures proper review and analysis of draft contracts, amendments and SOW’s as it relates to the financial aspects of the contract
· Responsible for the reviewing and writing of client and vendor correspondence as requested by Senior Finance Team and Directors
· Liaison with the Legal, Pricing, Tax and Operation teams in resolving contractual and billing issues
· Oversees the set up and maintenance of the client’s billing information in the accounting system
· Recommends and implements improvements to the billing work flow process as it relates to the contracts
· Assists in the monthly billing close, accrual of revenues and review of monthly billing reports
· Reviews and analyzes complex accounts and recommends process improvements as deemed necessary
· Monitors adherence to accounting policies and procedures and updates policies as necessary
Mental qualification includes the ability to analyze and share data
Assists with the Sarbanes Oxley compliance program
· Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies with an emphasis on Contractual Analysis, Finance and Business Management
· 3 to 5 years professional experience analyzing Financial aspects of contracts and billing analysis
· Advanced knowledge of all office equipment
Experience in Cobblestone or some other Legal document repository like Selectica or Ecteon
Strong team approach to businessata
· Excellent planning and organizational skills