Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
· Drive company vehicle to pick up and deliver outgoing mail and packages from client site and/or other locations within established time frames, per directions given.
· Obtain proof of delivery for each package (signature, printed name, date and time).
· Notify Supervisor/Dispatcher about any problems or delays in delivering or picking up a package.
· Notify Supervisor/Dispatcher upon completion of assigned runs.
· Properly account for petty cash expenditures.
· Perform other duties as requested by Site Manager, Assistant Site Manager, or Supervisor/Dispatcher.
· Organize own transportation to deliver packages as needed.
· Meet customer requirements and resolve any customer issues as needed.
· May be required to fill in as Dispatcher if need arises.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Intermittent physical activity required, including bending, reaching and prolonged periods of sitting or standing
· May experience stressful situations
· May occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
· Ability to work overtime as required
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Ability to perform all customer service requests
· Good organizational skills
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
· High School Diploma or comparable work experience
· Valid U.S. Driver's License with a clean driving record
· Previous driving experience
· Not required but a plus in case employee needs to fill in as dispatcher
· Ability to ensure that quality and production standards are met
· Ability to meet deadlines and understand the time issues involved with package deliveries
· Ability to prioritize and work with co-workers, supervisors and customers
· Ability to resolve customer issues and take responsibility for work performed
· Good customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance a must
· Good communication skills
· Good team player