Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
· Oversees responsibility for projects and staff in NJ and MD locations
· Monitors operations for efficiency and quality of service
· Oversee onboarding of all client new hires
· Act as liaison with all regional operations areas
· Monitors operating unit activities to ensure compliance with CBPS
· Assists in renegotiating unit contracts
· Monitors financial performance including billing and receivable procedures
· Liaison with all CBPS staff functions on activities relating to own operating units
· Maintains working relationship with representative including identifying needs analysis, handling criticism & informing of progress
· Attend high level meetings with C-Level Executives
· Assists in sales presentation as needed
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Mental qualifications include ability to provide direction and leadership efficiently and effectively
· Good organizational skills
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Must have 8+ years of experience in Office Services/Business Services Management
· Must have a track record of successfully managing a team of 5+ people in a Project Management environment
· Track record of process improvement and change management a must
· In-depth knowledge of current industry standards in business services & records management
· Ability to manage complex projects
· Previous experience working in a pharmaceutical environment a plus
· Six Sigma Black Belt a plus
· Global business experience a plus
· Excellent computer skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Creative, innovative, and strategic thinking skills
· Must be dependable, reliable, detail oriented with good organizational skills as well as self-initiative
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test