Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
Hospitality Clerk II:
· Accepts catering orders via phone, email and/or website.
· Data enters orders into web-based program using preferred vendors on Seamless.com
· Reviews catering orders for accuracy and completeness
· High school Diploma or equivalent
· 2-5 years’ experience working in a professional office environment.
· Sufficient knowledge of the job to perform routine duties under general direction.
· Some understanding of the detailed non-routine aspects of the job.
· Contacts are typically with individuals within own department and occasionally with contacts outside the organization.
· Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation.
· Knowledge of metering, weighting, logging and other shipping procedures.
· Proficiency in computer skills preferred.
· Ability to perform routine and more complex functions of various equipment and systems (fax, scanner, metering, stamping, tracking systems, photocopying, color copying, etc.)
· Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance are a must.
· Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines.
· Adherence and support of CBPS Core Values: Focusing on Results & Customers, Be Innovative and Quality Driven and Performing Ethically.
· General supervision and instructions given for routine work and detailed instructions given for new activities or special assignments.