Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
· Assist Site Manager in the supervision of activities at site location.
· Supervise tasks or special projects at site location.
· Resolve conflicts or issues that may arise among employees or between client and staff (involving Site Manager if needed).
· Train new employees on job duties and cross training of current staff.
· Complete required logs, reports and other paperwork.
· Perform quality check on all work.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Physical activity required including bending, climbing stairs, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
· May lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
· No travel.
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Train new employees quickly
· Good organizational skills
· High school Diploma or equivalent with some college preferred.
· At least 1 year supervisory experience preferred in reprographic/mail setting.
FREEDOM TO ACT/ POLICY INVOLVEMENT
· Assignments are received in task-oriented terms.
· Provides direction to subordinates using established policies and precedents.
· Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall quality and efficiency.
· Administers and executes policies and procedures that typically affect subordinates.
· Oversees activities of the team.
· Monitors daily operations of a unit and actively assists or provides direction to staff.
· May perform on-going operational tasks.
· Ensures projects are completed on schedule following established procedures and schedules.
· Majority of liaison on internal basis with team.
· Liaison normally involves specific phases of a project or operation.
· External contacts are infrequent and involve routine matters.
· Excellent customer service, professional attitude and appearance are a must.
· Ability to work overtime & meet deadlines.
· Possess strong communication skills.
· Adherence and support of CBPS Core Values: Focusing on Results & Customers, Be Innovative and Quality Driven and Performing Ethically.