Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
- Visually inspect and prepare reports on the quality of incoming automotive parts.
- Read and interpret various Honda-specific standards and guidelines.
- Assist in the management of supplier’s quality data that accompany incoming parts and assess the data when inspecting.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
Ability to move and position parts and vehicles for measurement purposes.
Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Ability to stand, bend, twist or carry
Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
Good organizational skills
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the
High School Diploma
- At least 1 year of experience (2-3 years preferred) in the Quality Assurance and/or Quality Control field.
- Experience in problem analysis, investigation and report documentation.
- Experience reading blueprints or drawingsà2D & 3D. CAD/Catia.
- Good math skills.
- Working knowledge of various measurement instruments (calipers, micrometers, scales, gages, inspection fixtures, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the metric system.
- Computer skillsàMicrosoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Lotus Notes applications. SAP or other MRP based systems
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work a standard eight (8) hour day with some occasional overtime and possibly occasional weekend work.
- Willingness to work in an environment where attention to detail is vital.