Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or equivalent
• ITIL Certification desirable
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience in an IT engineering and/or support capacity
• Minimum 7-10 years of IT managerial experience (can be included in above)
• Advanced knowledge of technology equipment.
Any experience with Sox compliance, finance systems auditing
• Software technologies should include Virtualization, Microsoft Server, Data Center technologies for Environmental's, Storage Systems such as EMC or Compellent, VPN technologies & various other LAN & WAN experience is required
• Electronic imaging, Electronic print, Electronic document management experiences a plus
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to quickly assess and prioritize
• Communicate effectively with diverse groups and clients
• Ability to perform under tight and often stressful deadlines
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
• Work with peers & team to est. departmental decisions, processes and ensure standardized activities
• Must understand corporate business objectives, & apply necessary judgment to effectively utilize limited I.T. resources