Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
Responsible for supervising a team at a client account.
· Site Revenue:$50,000 & Above
· Associate’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience
· Previous experience managing a staff more than 10 non-exempt employees is a plus.
· Must have experience motivating, training, coaching and supervising a staff to meet quality and productivity standards.
· 3 years of experience in a Supervisory capacity
· Ability to use word processing and spreadsheets applications (Lawson, Microsoft Office Programs).
· Must have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines - position requires good time management skills.
· Advanced customer service skills, professional attitude & appearance.
· Strong organizational, administrative, record keeping & time management skills.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· The candidate selected must be dependable, reliable, detail oriented with good organizational skills.
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check, FBI Fingerprinting, Child Abuse clearance, and Drug test.