Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
With minimal supervision, provides service and new installation call management assistance. Assist with routing trouble tickets and help desk communications
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· No Travel required
· Ability to lift at least 50 pounds repeatedly
· Ability to sit for long periods of time
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Ability to slow issues regarding tickets
· Good organizational skills
· High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
· 1-2 years
· Lotus Notes
· MS Windows XP environment
· MS Excel 2010 or later
· Ability to multi-task in a team driven environment
· Ability to be self-motivated
· Ability to adapt to process and execution changes rapidly
· Good memory skills
· Ability to develop solutions independently
· Ability to take and follow directions
· Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
· Customer service skills
· Ability to work with web based applications