Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
The GL Financial Analyst is a dynamic role requiring an individual who is capable of driving efficiency through continuous improvement of processes, while working in a complex, matrix environment and managing competing priorities. The GL Finance Analyst requires the ability to interact with all levels of the client/finance organization, may lead and develop others via project teams. The GL Finance Analyst will provide financial support, including month-end-close, budgeting, forecasting and actual spending reporting to Management and Operational Directors.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Intermittent physical activity including reaching prolonged periods of sitting, bending, or lifting (up to 20lbs).
· Extensive use of computer must look at CPU monitor for prolonged periods of time. No travel
· Mental qualifications include ability to analyzes and share data
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Accounting, CPA Preferred
· 4+ years of financial analysis experience, Accounting, Monthly P&L close experience
· Advanced knowledge of all office equipment
· Basic knowledge of Finance Reporting and Balance sheet reconciliation
· Advanced Excel (VBA, Pivot Tables, Form/Report Design)
· MS Access (Application Design, Data and file manipulation)
· Coding and Visual Basic a plus
· Prior experience with Infinium/AS400 preferred