Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
· The Finance Manager is a dynamic role requiring an individual who is capable of driving efficiency through continuous improvement of processes, while working in a complex, matrix environment and managing competing priorities. The Finance Manager requires the ability to interact with all levels of the client/finance organization, may lead and develop others via direct management responsibility or project teams. The Finance Manager will provide Financial support, including month-end-close, budgeting, forecasting, actual spend reporting and fixed asset management to Upper Management and Operational Directors.
Provide ad hoc financial analysis to senior management to help leadership evaluate and drive ongoing and strategic operational business decision making
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS/MENTAL QUALIFICATIONS
Some travel may be required – Less than 5%.
No physical requirements.
Mental qualifications include ability to analyzes and share data
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager & VP, Human Resources
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
· Minimum of 5 years General Accounting and Financial reporting experience in a pro
High level of written, oral and presentation skills.
· Advanced knowledge of all office equipment
· High proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint Presentation Software
· Infinium/AS400, Visual Basic, Coding, Conditional Formulas
Expert proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint, with demonstrated knowledge of advanced Excel features including advanced formulas (Vlookup, Hlookup, conditional formulas), pivot tables, macros.
Demonstrated exceptional ability to work in a group environment, as well as an independently, in a hands-on detailed data environment.
Self-starter, with proven ability to independently and personally identify process improvements in a result’s focused environment.
Demonstrated exceptional ability to analyze and interpret detailed data, translate data results into operational information, and communicate clearly via written word and orally.
Demonstrated ability to manage a team, prioritize and optimize simultaneous projects workloads through multi-tasking in order to meet company goals.
Demonstrated exceptional ability to ensure quality and production standards are met. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with working piers and clients