Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
· Interfaces with Sales to receive objective and direction for potential client’s outsourcing motives, identify product development and customer strategy, and produce documentation and graphical support
· Interfaces with client to confirm objectives, understand culture, and potentially encourage direction of opportunity / project
· Conduct meetings with site management to understand their system requirements.
· Develop system user requirements documents that comply with client standards.
· Analyze, evaluate and propose modification of existing or proposed systems
· Apply technical knowledge to all phases of systems analysis and consider the business implications of the application to the current and future business environment. Participate in projects and rollouts of the application.
· Conduct functional and/or technical reviews and walk-through of the IT design documentation with the development and design team members. Deliver consistently high-quality service and solutions that meet business requirements and ensure goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
· Share ideas, information, knowledge, and data proactively to accomplish collaboration for the success of the team, project, or task. WMS Analysis, Testing, and Reporting
· Act as internal IT SME with regard to the capabilities of the recommended WMS and subsystems.
· Identify and analyze WMS interfaces to insure data accuracy and sufficient system/process support
· Responsible for the Technical Configurations of application and responsibility for applications overall health. Works with vendor and client IT administrators to fine tune application and infrastructure.
· Understands business configurations, processes, and uses advanced knowledge of the application and industry best practices for improvement and troubleshooting.
· Conducts analysis through research of new equipment solutions, logistic software applications, warehouse management systems and processes to increase service levels or provide savings to a potential client
· Applies cost benefit analysis techniques, statistical process control procedures, and math principles to identify and analyze problems.
· Assists in preparing & presenting proposals & supports operational findings at formal presentation with sales team for the prospective client
· Provide expert support of the site warehouse and distribution business processes.
· Serve as a Logistics management consultant to analyze and solve supply-chain operation problems for clients
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· Travel Required
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must meet the minimum qualifications. Deviations to this requirement must be approved by the Compensation Manager or Vice President of Human Resources.
· Bachelor's degree required in the areas of IT, Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management
· Must hold minimum one industry certifications in field of expertise/specialty
· A minimum of 4 - 6 years of experience in information technology with 2 – 3 years supporting Logistics and Distributions operations.
· Experience with installing / supporting a Warehouse Management system, i.e. Oracle Net Suite, SAP EWM.
· Working knowledge of SQL. Knowledge of Windows OS, Office productivity suite, basic PC troubleshooting
· Strong consultative experience preferred
· Demonstrated detailed knowledge of associated technologies with Tier 1 Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
· Experience in working with Warehouse Control Systems (WCS), RF and Printing
· Advanced knowledge of Logistics and Warehouse Management Systems
· Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Advanced report writing skills
· Proficiency with MS Project and Visio
· Ability to recognize and understand visual processes, interpret data and translate them into writing
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong project management skills
· Advanced customer service skills
· Excellent platform and presentation skills
· Excellent relationship management skills
· Ability to develop, maintain and utilize relationships of all levels
· Strong team approach to business
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work well in stressful situations and attentive to deadlines