Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
Responsible for managing and coordinating the activities of both CBPS-IT Help Desk and CBPS-IT Technology Operations. Functions as the face of IT and Technology Operations. These functions are critical to a successful IT department and its underlying business.
Job can be located in NYC or Utah
· Manage a technical staff (3-6) that monitors security systems, servers, routers, switches, applications, etc.(NOC/SOC)
· Develop and maintain a disposition process for alerts and events that includes disposition and escalation.
· Proactively manage the operations environment to assure maximum availability, performance, and security.
· Manage the Change Management function for the IT organization.
· Manage IT adherence and IT reporting for various audits such as SOX, SSAE-16, PCS, and HiTrust.
· Manage a technical staff (4-8) that provides service and support to IT customers.
· Provides communications throughout the organization for Technology related subjects.
· Establish Service Levels with Lines of Business.
· Tracks and manages incidents, and service requests to the appropriate service levels (SLA’s).
· Track and correlate incidents into service impacting problems.
· Manage Desktop/Mobile engineering and support.
· Provides Level-1 business application support.
· Manages above for both internal and external clients.
· Manages staff in New York, Utah, and other U.S Cities as well as Manila Philippines.
· Oversees executive support of the CBPS Senior Management Team
· Manages external vendor relationships
· Manages and maintains IT documentation
· Coordinates with CUSA Help Desk
· Establishes and recommends Training Courses for IT end-user training
· Manages IT related projects and implementations
Works as part of project teams in support of IT initiatives
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Management Information Systems or equivalent
· Master’s degree preferred
· ITIL Certification desirable
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Help Desk, Desktop, or Operations support capacity
· Minimum 3 years of IT managerial experience
· Advanced knowledge of technology equipment
· Software technologies should include Microsoft Office Suite, VPN technologies & various other LAN & WAN experience is required
· Electronic imaging, Electronic print, Electronic document management experiences a plus
· Strong organizational skills and the ability to quickly assess and prioritize
· Communicate effectively with diverse groups and clients
· Ability to perform under tight and often stressful deadlines
· Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
· Work with peers & team to est. departmental decisions, processes and ensure standardized activities
· Must understand corporate business objectives, & apply necessary judgment to effectively utilize limited I.T. resources