Our people make the difference. We believe in our employees and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the business. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role, and with employees around the globe, we have a diverse workforce that we—and our clients—deeply value.
We're looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in managed business process services for the first time. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As an employee, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on a globally recognized company. At Canon, you’ll have more than just a job with competitive pay and benefits—you will have a long and rewarding career.
Canon Business Process Services, Inc. offers a comprehensive portfolio of managed services and technology spanning information and document management, business process outsourcing and managed workforce services. Combining singular experience and domain knowledge, Canon Business Process Services enables organizations to improve operational performance while reducing costs and risk. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, the company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc. Learn more at www.cbps.canon.com.
· Waters and prunes green plants
· Changes water in conference room humidifier water tanks and air filters
· Pick up building construction materials and supplies
· Manages keys and coordinates locksmithing request with vendor
· Hangs posters, art work, display boards and signage
· Delivers full 5 gallon drinking cooler jugs
· Performs life safety daily roster calls
· Spends majority of day touring building to perform duties
Provides excellent customer service with an emphasis on follow through to bring task to closure
· No Travel required
· Must be able to lift 50-70 pounds
· Ability to twist/turn/squat/bend/reach
· Mental qualifications include ability to perform all responsibilities efficiently and effectively
· Ability to perform best customer service as possible
· Good organizational skills
· High School Diploma
· 1-2 years’ experience
· Knowledge of systems furniture
· Practical knowledge of carpentry tools
· MS Outlook
· Web based work order system
· Ability to multi-task in a team driven environment
· Good memory skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to develop solutions independently
· Ability to take and follow directions
· Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
· Must be proficient in English